If you have an Anki Overdrive car, you know how much fun it is to race them around the track. But after a while, the tires can get dirty and start to lose their grip. When this happens, it can make your car slower and less responsive.
That’s why it’s important to clean your Anki Overdrive car tires regularly. It’s a quick and easy process, and it will help to improve your car’s performance.
To clean Anki Overdrive car tires, simply use the included tire cleaner. Alternatively, you can use a lint roller or a piece of packing tape to remove dirt and debris from the tires.
Equipment I Needed for Cleaning Mine Anki Overdrive Car Tires
Cleaning the tires of your Anki Overdrive cars doesn’t require any heavy-duty equipment. Here are the basic supplies you’ll need:
- Anki Overdrive car tire cleaner
- Packing tape
- Paper towel
- Soft cloth
Procedure for Cleaning the Tires of Anki Overdrive Car
There are two main ways to clean Anki Overdrive car tires
Way 1 – Using Packing Tape
Packing tape is another effective way to clean Anki Overdrive car tires. To use it, simply tear off a small piece of tape and place it on the tire. Then, roll the car over the tape. The tape will pick up any dirt or dust on the tire.
- Turn off the car and place it upside down on a flat surface.
- If you are using the included tire cleaner, roll the tires over the sticky surface.
- If you are using packing tape, place a small piece of tape on each tire and roll the car over the tape.
- Use a paper towel to wipe away any excess dirt or dust.
- Use a soft cloth to buff the tires until they are clean and shiny.
Way 2 – Using the Included Tire Cleaner
The included tire cleaner is a small pad with a sticky surface. It comes with the box and helps to clean the tires quite easily.
- Turn off your Anki Overdrive car and place it on a flat surface.
- Open the Anki Overdrive car tire cleaner.
- Run the rear tires of your car on the sticky surface of the tire cleaner.
- Repeat step 3 for the other rear tire.
- If necessary, use a lint roller or a piece of packing tape to remove any dirt or debris that remains on the tires.
- Once the tires are clean, allow them to dry completely before using your Anki Overdrive car again.
Tips for Cleaning Anki Overdrive Car Tires
When cleaning your Anki Overdrive car tires, it is important to avoid the following:
Harsh chemicals or solvents: Harsh chemicals and solvents can damage the rubber compound of the tires, reducing their lifespan.
Over-cleaning: Over-cleaning can remove the natural oils from the tires, making them dry and brittle.
Pulling too hard: If you are using packing tape or a lint roller to clean the tires, be careful not to pull too hard. Pulling too hard can damage the tires.
Using the car with wet tires: Wet tires can lose grip and make your car slower. Be sure to allow the tires to dry completely before using your Anki Overdrive car again.
Cleaning the tires on Anki Overdrive cars is easy with just a few household supplies and following some simple cleaning steps. Regularly removing built-up debris and restoring the black sheen will help your tires grip the track and allow your Overdrive cars to maneuver at their fastest.
Be sure to use cleaning products specifically formulated for rubber tires and avoid anything too harsh. With routine care, your Anki tires can outlast the rest of your Overdrive car and provide many hours of high-speed fun around the track. Thanks for reading! Let us know if you have any other questions.